Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elwaleed Mahmoud
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Created a whatsapp group by mistake

Hi Can anyone help me Please??
    I accidentally created a what's app group on my new phone & didn't know what I was doing really! I got a lot of Very Angry messages from my contacts as everyone for everyone else's personal information and numbers!
    I thought if I deleted my account it would solve the problem, but it hasn't and the group is still there! Because I deleted my account I can't tell who was in the group & who got what info in all the contacts! I really don't know what to do now!?! Can anyone help me Please?!?
  2. Best Answer

Until someone who may know how to help you respond, please visit the WhatsApp support site for a remedy. Thank you.

iMore Beginner

Default Re: Created a whatsapp group by mistake

Remove each and every one individually from the group as an admin then delete group
    Tartarus likes this.

Until someone who may know how to help you respond, please visit the WhatsApp support site for a remedy. Thank you.
    Q&A Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    I'm with Just D! Contact WhatsApp support, you reach them via email, here....

https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/