Hi Can anyone help me Please??
    I accidentally created a what's app group on my new phone & didn't know what I was doing really! I got a lot of Very Angry messages from my contacts as everyone for everyone else's personal information and numbers!
    I thought if I deleted my account it would solve the problem, but it hasn't and the group is still there! Because I deleted my account I can't tell who was in the group & who got what info in all the contacts! I really don't know what to do now!?! Can anyone help me Please?!?
    09-14-2016 06:58 AM
    Until someone who may know how to help you respond, please visit the WhatsApp support site for a remedy. Thank you.
    Remove each and every one individually from the group as an admin then delete group
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-14-2016 07:04 AM
    Until someone who may know how to help you respond, please visit the WhatsApp support site for a remedy. Thank you.
    09-14-2016 07:04 AM
    I'm with Just D! Contact WhatsApp support, you reach them via email, here....

https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/
    09-14-2016 08:25 AM