What would be the game changers?
    09-14-2016 05:35 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

For anyone debating on switching or trying to decide which device to purchase, regardless of brand, I recommend you head over to your local wireless carrier store or a store like Best Buy and handle both devices in person and then decide which one you should get based on "your" likes and needs.
    I can't answer this question because I'm an iPhone user.

You have more luck getting an answer over at AndroidCentral

Good luck:
    pkcable likes this.
    09-14-2016 05:54 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Honestly, they're both great devices. The ecosystem, in my opinion, is a huge reason why I stay with Apple. The level of hardware and software integration with Apple is amazing and it provides a very fluid experience to the end user. Everything just works.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-14-2016 06:05 AM
    For anyone debating on switching or trying to decide which device to purchase, regardless of brand, I recommend you head over to your local wireless carrier store or a store like Best Buy and handle both devices in person and then decide which one you should get based on "your" likes and needs.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-14-2016 07:39 AM
    I agree with D, NOTHING beats seeing the devices in person. Also you should do other research on both devices. Read the iPhone reviews here at iMore and the S7 Reviews at Android Central the site my colleague Tartarus mentioned. Check other blogs and other reviews, check YouTube! Research, Research, Research! Make an informed decision, and then pick the phone that best suits your needs. You can't go wrong with either they both are fine choices!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-14-2016 08:18 AM
    Easy. iPhones don't explode like Samsung Galaxy S7 do and why Samsung is recalling them.
    What would be the game changers?
    09-14-2016 08:27 AM
    Easy. iPhones don't explode like Samsung Galaxy S7 do and why Samsung is recalling them.
    Low blow! And that was actually the Note 7 that got recalled!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-14-2016 08:30 AM