Barely any photos/videos in Icloud but says I am full on storage PLZ HELP
I haven't been able to back up my phone in over 3 months because it says my photos are taking up over 3gigs of space and I don't have enough to back it up. I only have 161 photos and 10 short videos. I've tried deleting some pictures but it doesn't do much. I've had many more pics before and had enough space, but now I have less photos then I ever had, and I can't back up my phone. I don't have anything else taking up space (apps and such) and have no other devices. Idk what to do to fix it and I need to back up my phone.
- 09-13-2016, 09:31 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,170 Posts
Re: Barely any photos/videos in Icloud but says I am full on storage PLZ HELP
Did you empty the "Recently Deleted" folder in your Photos app?
Note however that backing up your phone should not be related to the amount of available space on the phone. Are you sure that it's not saying that you don't have enough space in your iCloud Storage and not the phone storage?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2016, 04:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2016, 04:06 AM
- By i6splusguy in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 08:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:32 PM