Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honey Beagle
  • 1 Post By Honey Beagle
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I was charged for a renewal of my subscription to Epocates, yet my subscription was shut off as

Don't know what more to add

Default Re: I was charged for a renewal of my subscription to Epocates, yet my subscription was shut off as

Welcome to iMore!

We are an Apple based forum and unfortunately can not help you. You will need to contact Epocates directly to resolve this. Thanks!
    iMore Elite

Default Re: I was charged for a renewal of my subscription to Epocates, yet my subscription was shut off as

Big companies are good for dong things like that. You cancel a subscription then you are still charged. That is why I HATE automatic billing.
    jf1450 likes this.

You can open a dispute with Apple for this charge. Simply contact Apple Support via https://support.apple.com and tell them what you told us.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Beagle View Post
    Big companies are good for dong things like that. You cancel a subscription then you are still charged. That is why I HATE automatic billing.
    Honey, honey, honey.
    Not everything is a conspiracy and Elvis and TuPac are, in fact, really dead.
    iMore Elite

Default I was charged for a renewal of my subscription to Epocates, yet my subscripti...

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    You can open a dispute with Apple for this charge. Simply contact Apple Support via https://support.apple.com and tell them what you told us.

Good luck.

Honey, honey, honey.
    Not everything is a conspiracy and Elvis and TuPac are, in fact, really dead.
    Never used conspiracy word because I do not know what that means. I just like to pay with out having automatic payments.
    jf1450 likes this.