Why is my iPhone 5s acting weird?
It's been about a year since I've had my iPhone and it recently started acting weird it's been about a month. It shows I have no emails and when I get in it it says go to settings, my apps act weird too I get on kik and I type a message but it shows it doesn't send and I can't receive any texts back, on snapchat it keeps logging me out, and on my gallery I delete some pictures and they pop up again. I have to reset my phone many times a day to get it to function and I've also tried turning it off, my iPhone also gets hotter than it should . Can somebody help?
- 09-11-2016, 09:25 PM #2
- 10,944 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5s acting weird?
Hi, welcome to iMore.
Please update your iPhone to the latest available iOS version.
Try it out as a new device without restoring to a backup first.
If the problems are still there, then I recommend you to make an appointment with the Genius Bar at the nearest Apple Store.
If all is well, you can restore to the latest backup.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- By Ron7624 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 24Last Post: 10-03-2016, 11:13 PM
- By orange15 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2016, 09:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2016, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2016, 05:12 PM