Issue IPhone 6 extension flex ribbon metal backing separated
I was removing the heat shield from flex cable and I carefully pried the home button extension off but I noticed a small metal backing remained on the bezel/housing. The replacement screen assembly doesn't have this metal part so I'm assuming it should have been part of the backside of the home button extension flex ribbon. Can I just remove the metal plate and attached it to the new front cover?
- 09-11-2016, 01:04 PM #2
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 87Last Post: 10-19-2016, 01:59 PM
- By pttptppt in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:32 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 7Replies: 33Last Post: 09-12-2016, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2016, 12:12 PM
- By pttptppt in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2016, 10:29 AM