Issue IPhone 6 extension flex ribbon metal backing separated
I was removing the heat shield from flex cable and I carefully pried the home button extension off but I noticed a small metal backing remained on the bezel/housing. The replacement screen assembly doesn't have this metal part so I'm assuming it should have been part of the backside of the home button extension flex ribbon. Can I just remove the metal plate and attached it to the new front cover?
- 09-11-2016, 02:04 PM #2
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 90Last Post: 11-27-2016, 01:48 PM
- By pttptppt in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 16Last Post: 11-04-2016, 03:04 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 7Replies: 33Last Post: 09-12-2016, 10:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2016, 01:12 PM
- By pttptppt in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2016, 11:29 AM