How to I preorder to buy an unlocked phone from Verizon when I am with ATT
This morning 2:10am, I tried to order the iPhone 7 plus, jet black 256gb from Verizon and pay the full price. I am on AT&T with an unlocked phone and without a contract. I want to buy the Verizon phone because I "may" switch later this year to Verizon. The new ATT and TMobile phones do not have the CDMA bands and will not work on Verizon or Sprint. When I tried to place my order it would not go through because I do not have a Verizon account, only an AT&T account. I do not want to buy an AT&T phone for the aforementioned reasons. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- 09-09-2016, 04:46 PM #2
Re: How to I preorder to buy an unlocked phone from Verizon when I am with ATT
The fully unlocked models available from Apple generally aren't available for a few weeks after roll out... wait for Apple to announce their availability.
- 09-09-2016, 05:56 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:02 PM
- By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
- By Pullinmyhairout in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 03:22 PM