What does this mean?? Re: shipping
Immediately when the Apple Store connected, I had my series 2-SS-42mm watch (sport band) ordered within a minute. It says it's shipping in 6-8 days and delivers 9/26-9/28. Does the 6-8 day shipping mean that I could get it on the 16th? Any info from seasoned pre-order pros would be helpful.
- 09-09-2016, 09:40 AM #2
- 09-09-2016, 09:41 AM #3Q&A Jedi
- 3,659 Posts
Re: What does this mean?? Re: shipping
They mean 6 to 8 days from the release date which is the 16th. You got back ordered, BUT not TOO bad. Those ordering some Jet Black iPhone 7/7+ models are getting shipping dates in November! I ordered matte black and got the same 6 to 8 days as you, BUT that is now up to 2 to 3 weeks for most.
Apple is known to under promise and over deliver so there IS a possibility you will get your order early. That happened with my Apple Watch 1.
- By Eddster in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2016, 12:08 AM
- By Premium1 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 43Last Post: 09-25-2016, 11:13 AM
- By sangs in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 28Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:23 PM
- By dukdodgers in forum Philips HueReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:57 PM