Is thisa message a scam?
A message, and another to my wife, was in my scam box. It purported to come from you saaying that I was to be charged £23.99 for Music Membership, about which I know nothing. It gave a link to enable me to cancel.
Is this a scam? If not, what is it all about?
- 09-09-2016, 06:12 AM #2
- 09-09-2016, 09:54 AM #3Q&A Jedi
- 3,372 Posts
Re: Is thisa message a scam?
Welcome to iMore.com! I think I'm going to need more info in order to help you, would you consider joining the site? It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
Do you mean Apple Music or another Music service? Do NOT respond to that email. If it's Apple Music this document from Apple Support tells you how to cancel your account and avoid charges after your free 3 month trial....
- 09-09-2016, 09:55 AM #4
- By fury in forum iPhone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
- By thomasliveshere in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:13 AM
- By Elwaleed Mahmoud in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:57 PM