how do I discard emails without opening on my iphone se
new phone. transferred from a iphone 4. Can't figure out how to discard emails(which was a one-step process on my old phone) without jumping through several hoops. And wtf is Archive and where does it go?
- 09-08-2016, 09:17 PM #2
- 7,774 Posts
Re: how do I discard emails without opening on my iphone se
Welcome to iMore! To discard emails without opening them swipe the message to the right. Based on your email provider you'll either see "Trash" or "Archive". Archive moves the message to an archive folder on your mail server.
- By techiechick in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:53 PM
- By joeye333 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-09-2016, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:13 AM
- By MissShayona in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 08:26 PM