Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default If you are on the upgrade program from last year, how do you go about getting the iPhone 7?

I am on the upgrade program from last year and there has been no information about how we can upgrade. It says we can make an appointment with our Apple store, but no information where and when that portal opens up. Apple brags on the upgrade program at the keynote, and then gives us no details once they have us in it.

Any help with this
  2. Best Answer

It's right on their website. Go to the pricing options, choose phone, carrier, upgrade program and there are options to say you currently are on the program. That takes you to a page to put in some info to verify you're eligible and right now takes you to a page that says......in my case.....that I'm eligible and to check back on the 9th when pre-orders open to actually pre-order.

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Default Re: If you are on the upgrade program from last year, how do you go about getting the iPhone 7?

It's right on their website. Go to the pricing options, choose phone, carrier, upgrade program and there are options to say you currently are on the program. That takes you to a page to put in some info to verify you're eligible and right now takes you to a page that says......in my case.....that I'm eligible and to check back on the 9th when pre-orders open to actually pre-order.