Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
Thats a prety simple question. Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10 once it relases ? I got my 5s 2 days ago and so far its extremely fast running on 9.3.5 . Is there any way to downgrade back to my current ver if ios 10 makes my phone slow ?
- 09-08-2016, 03:29 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 78 Posts
Re: Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
I definitely would recommend the upgrade, to me it's worth it, iOS 10 brings some really nice changes to iMessage especially and notifications/lock screen that I really like, if for some reason you have issues with it you should be able to downgrade, I would give it a try
- 09-08-2016, 04:33 PM #3
- 09-08-2016, 05:40 PM #4
- By Rizwan Basir in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 65Last Post: 10-19-2016, 09:45 AM
- By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10Replies: 130Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM