my iPhone 6 plus doesn't give display .when I hold home button for 3 seconds and connect the charger apple logo appears for 3-4 seconds but then disappears. if just connect the charger (not holding home button)apple logo flashes for less than a second
- 09-08-2016, 09:23 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,668 Posts
Re: no display
Was the phone dropped or exposed to moisture? Are you sure it has a good charge and that the battery is not just dead? Try charging it overnight. Try putting your phone in DFU mode How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
Worst-case take it to the Apple Store for a diagnostic...
Welcome to iMore.com! Please consider joining so you can respond to the thread. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
- By BKHAWK3 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 16Last Post: 09-21-2016, 02:32 PM
- By thinblueline029 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:59 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2016, 01:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 12:37 PM