What will be removed from my iPhone if I log off of iPhone cloud
I got a new work iphone at work and I've never used a iPhone before. So what would be deleted from the phone if I switched iPhone accounts.
- 09-07-2016, 11:09 PM #2
Re: What will be removed from my iPhone if I log off of iPhone cloud
No need to switch accounts. Just back up your current phone, login to the new one and restore that backup, everything will be just as it was. You might have to log back into a couple apps, otherwise everything is the same.
- 09-08-2016, 07:25 AM #3
- By John Yester in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2016, 05:42 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 103Last Post: 09-19-2016, 08:24 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2016, 07:34 AM
- By Garneth in forum iPhone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2016, 04:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2016, 03:51 PM