Sync iphone itunes library to new PC
I have an iphone6 and it used to be backed up to a windows PC through itunes. At that time I had my music library on the phone set to be managed manually where I could drag and drop selected songs from itunes to the phone. I have since lost the PC that I was using and I now have a new one. I have managed to only back up the phone to this new PC but I have not synced the phone to the new music library since this will reset/remove the songs/playlists/etc. that I have on the phone to match the PC. I would like to be able to once again manage my music library manually without losing what I already have on it on regards to songs and playlists. How can I do this?
- 09-07-2016, 12:36 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2016, 05:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 11:09 AM
- By eseerc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2016, 11:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2016, 08:30 AM