PLEASE HELP - No Cydia
So, I have a big problem:
I have an iPhone SE 64GB iOS 9.3.2, I decided to jailbreak it.
Days later I had an issue with Cydia, so I uninstalled it without uninstalling some apps like: iClean, Activator, AppCake, CallBar. etc.
These apps keep showing on my SpringBoard, so I tried to uninstall them, but it seems I can't do it without Cydia.
I've restored my iPhone so many times and deleted all of it's contents, not even re-jailbreak seems to work(both semitethered & untethered).
I've look for many ways to install Cydia but they require tweaks like iFile or SSH and I don't have that.
If there's a way to completely restore my iPhone without having these Cydia apps showing, please tell me.
- Best AnswerSep 06 2016 | 3:34 pm EDT
Put the device in DFU mode and then restore and update via iTunes.
- 09-06-2016, 03:34 PM #2
- 09-06-2016, 04:14 PM #3Q&A Jedi
- 3,660 Posts
Re: PLEASE HELP - No Cydia
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
The phone will be blank when you have done it right, just plug it in to your PC/Mac with iTunes running and let it do the rest.
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 10-24-2016, 04:59 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:28 PM
- By workgames in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 03:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2016, 12:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 02:45 PM