no-reply@[redacted].apple.com Subject: Your invoice from Apple
I have received this e-mail telling me that I will be charged 49.99 , I take it that it is a scam ???
- 09-06-2016, 12:37 PM #2
Re: email@example.com Subject: Your invoice from Apple
Welcome to iMore!
If you have not purchased anything, then it is a phishing email. They are hoping you will go to the site linked in the email and sign in. It will look official, but is not. If you were to sign in, they would then have your personal info. My wife received a similar one yesterday. Either report it to Apple and then delete it or just delete it.
On another note, please do not list any personal info such as your email address. It is against forum rules. Thank you.
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2016, 12:31 PM
- By Munale in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 01:31 PM
- By libra89 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 12:01 PM
- By madkoda12 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 11:35 AM