Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By notmymonkey
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Question Random notification sound and vibrations, after update to ioa 9.3.5

Hey, I have an annoying issue with my iphone 6, after update-ing to ios 9.3.5 last night over wifi. I keep hearing notification sounds 2-3 minutes at a time, without any new notifications on screen in fact without having any news delivered in any form to my iphone...
    Is this a bug? Or am i missing a setting?
    Thank you.

Default Re: Random notification sound and vibrations, after update to ioa 9.3.5

Not that I'm aware of. Have you tried rebooting your device or checking your social networking in-app notifications?
    iMore Nanite

Yes, everything is sound off... It is driving me mad by now. Still buzzing and clicking without any notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by notmymonkey View Post
    Yes, everything is sound off... It is driving me mad by now. Still buzzing and clicking without any notifications.
    "Sound" Settings are irrelevant. Check your "Notification" settings, if you haven't already.
    iMore Nanite

I closed all Notifications and it stopped. Then turned on one at a time, to find the issues... It was the Mail Notifications, Yahoo was sending a buzz out for all the spam mail i have going all there. I deleted the account. Back to normal!
    Thanks so much for the support.
    bakron1 likes this.