Messenger delete recent searches
Messenger on iPhone has a heading of recent searches when you click the search button. How do I delete my recent searches?
- 09-04-2016, 02:55 PM #2
- 27,102 Posts
Re: Messenger delete recent searches
Welcome to iMore! Do you refer to recents in the messages app? If so, type in the contact name in the to: field. It should show as a recent. There should be an i to the right. Tap that i. You should see an option to delete it. If the Contact is still in your contacts, there will be no option to delete. You would need to delete it in your contacts first.
- 10-05-2016, 05:53 PM #3
- 12-08-2016, 03:19 AM #4
- By Vivian Simon in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2016, 10:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2016, 11:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2016, 10:58 AM
- By adamjackson in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2016, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2016, 06:24 PM