Getting ready to head to Verizon. My phone has been having battery issues for a while. Now it's not charging correctly. It will take a charge, but I have to really push the charging wire into the phone to make contact. Then you have to very carefully set it down because it will lose connection easily. Also, I am getting signal, but the display is not showing any "bars" filled in.
My wife's had similar issues and was replaced through insurance. Just wondering if anyone if anyone has had this kind of issue. The phone is slightly over 1 1/2 years old. It sees heavy usage, but has been handled extremely gently. Few drops, none major, no water, and has a speck candy shell and ballistic glass.
- 09-04-2016, 11:31 AM #2
Re: Charging issues
Looks like there is something in your lightning port on your iPhone. You can remove it very gently with a toothpick yourself.
After 18 months, depending on your usage, the battery is bound to show some decrease in performance. Apple will replace it after running a diagnosis in the Store. As for the costs of the replacement, that's in most $79 but if you have insurance you could have it done for free.
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2016, 06:56 AM
- By blackcats in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2016, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2016, 03:34 AM
- By Throwiee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2016, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2016, 09:00 AM