Need RELIABLE Voice Recording App for iOS

I

iMore Question

After years of Android I needed a new phone an picked up a iPhone 4S for literally nothing. So far, so good. One of the most important apps I need is a Voice Recorder.

With Android I used RecForge for years and it never failed me once and I have hundreds of recordings on multiple HTC phones using it. I need this kind of reliability in an app for the iPhone, I don't mind paying but if a free one is better then so be it, I can donate. I can get used to a GUI and would like the ability to record in multiple formats using the phones mic, so as far recording, low bitrate (think phone calls via speaker phone & meetings) MP3 or AAC. Again, reliability is paramount above all else as the recordings are many times dealing with legal matters (and yes, I am in a 1 party knowledge state as far as recordings go).

Thanks,
Bob

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0246.JPG

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I believe you’re able to run iOS 9 on iPhone 4S, in which case you could try AVR Pro voice recorder which requires iOS 9 as a minimum.

swalji

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Try Rev's FREE Voice Recorder - https://www.rev.com/voicerecorder

Super easy to use and it saves all of your recordings, no storage space limit or playback limits.

It's also super easy to order a transcript of the recording through the app if you need a written, searchable copy of your audio file.

Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal