is iphone easy to use

I

iMore Question

I have a Samsung I can use it is the Iphone that easy

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
iOS is a very initiative software. Naturally there will a slight learning curve if you've never used iOS, though it doesn't take long to learn and be efficient with it.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
At first when I owned an iPhone I did not like the phone. The reason I did not like the onscreen dial pad. I liked the one like is on the Blackberry phone.

But...never found the phone hard to figure out and use. My first iPhone was the original. I still have that same phone. Among with my 4 and 4s.

I believe my biggest problem was dialing the correct person. I have no idea why I did not know how to do that. I also could not figure out how to delete a contact.

Back then there was not any forums like this.

iPads were not even thought of about then.

Last edited:

MoboPlay

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
There will be no freezing, lag or slow performance in iOS over time. Not as much as in Android. I fell in love with iOS when I got my first one.

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
They both are similar. Android has settings in the apps, iphone some settings are in the apps some are on the settings app itself. They are very similar. Android has more options which can be confusing, iOS has less options which can be annoying. My biggest pain point is iTunes, since there is no other way to get your own music files onto the phone. But iOS is very straightforward, you won't have any issues!

MoboPlay

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
They both are similar. Android has settings in the apps, iphone some settings are in the apps some are on the settings app itself. They are very similar. Android has more options which can be confusing, iOS has less options which can be annoying. My biggest pain point is iTunes, since there is no other way to get your own music files onto the phone. But iOS is very straightforward, you won't have any issues!

I fully agree with the inconvenience of iTunes. As for music files transfer, I personally always use some third party software to help.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes it is, I feel iPhone is very easy to use and with one home button you can't really go wrong or mess anything up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2