Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do I get my into Home Page?

I cant get into my home page, and whenever i get it turn on, it just shut down. And don't say or comment that it's "because low battery" or "maybe it's broken" , well, guess what, I been charging it about 2 days now and it wont turn on, and it still turn on but not in a way to get into the homepage. So, please anyone help me get my iPod fully turn on.

Default Re: How do I get my into Home Page?

Welcome to iMore! I'm assuming you're referring to your home screen and not your home page on Safari. Have you tried connecting your iPod to iTunes on a Mac or PC and restoring it? I'd start there. Otherwise you might just have a fried battery. Apple's iPod batteries are designed to retain 80% of their original capacity for 400 full charge cycles. After that you're on borrowed time.

Default Re: How do I get my into Home Page?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Phillips View Post
    Welcome to iMore! I'm assuming you're referring to your home screen and not your home page on Safari. Have you tried connecting your iPod to iTunes on a Mac or PC and restoring it? I'd start there. Otherwise you might just have a fried battery. Apple's iPod batteries are designed to retain 80% of their original capacity for 400 full charge cycles. After that you're on borrowed time.
    60% is still good, regardless of number of cycles.