How do I get my into Home Page?
I cant get into my home page, and whenever i get it turn on, it just shut down. And don't say or comment that it's "because low battery" or "maybe it's broken" , well, guess what, I been charging it about 2 days now and it wont turn on, and it still turn on but not in a way to get into the homepage. So, please anyone help me get my iPod fully turn on.
- 09-01-2016, 08:49 PM #2
- 7,800 Posts
Re: How do I get my into Home Page?
Welcome to iMore! I'm assuming you're referring to your home screen and not your home page on Safari. Have you tried connecting your iPod to iTunes on a Mac or PC and restoring it? I'd start there. Otherwise you might just have a fried battery. Apple's iPod batteries are designed to retain 80% of their original capacity for 400 full charge cycles. After that you're on borrowed time.
- 09-02-2016, 02:00 PM #3
- By Rafagon in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2016, 10:58 PM
- By Marcin Dabrowsky in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2016, 11:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2016, 05:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2016, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2016, 04:33 PM