Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Post Pangu iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak gets stuck on changing date, can you help?

Hey everyone, I'm trying to jailbreak an iPhone 5 (iOS 9.0.2) but can't get pass a change date screen.

I've followed every step, downloaded the appropriate version of Pangu but here is what happens:
    1) I plug in my iPhone (airplane, find iphone off and all that jazz) click jailbreak in Pangu.
    2) The Pangu desktop app now tells me to change the date to August 20th (with a nice little image tutorial).
    3) I do this but nothing happens. Pangu continues to show me the tutorial on how to change the date.

Anybody have any ideas?

Default Re: Pangu iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak gets stuck on changing date, can you help?

Is there a different version of Pangu to jailbreak your device with? Anyway, let's hope that a member knowledgeable in the Pangu jailbreak process will reply soon...
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Pangu iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak gets stuck on changing date, can you help?

Notice in the screenshot the finger points to Aug 2, but the text below says August 20. It's a typo.