Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qbnkelt
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Looking for a good blood pressure monitor

I am looking for a fit-bit or something like it that will track my blood pressure. My doctor has asked me to check into this. I would like it to sync to an iPhone. I know that Omron is working on a blood pressure watch. But it is not out yet. I have a need to get my blood pressure checked now, because mine keeps running so high. Do you know of any that I may be able to buy?
    iMore Genius

Default Re: Looking for a good blood pressure monitor

For something as serious as blood pressure I would check with a medical equipment store. In the meantime many pharmacists could recommend one.
    Just_Me_D likes this.

Default Looking for a good blood pressure monitor

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    I am looking for a fit-bit or something like it that will track my blood pressure. My doctor has asked me to check into this. I would like it to sync to an iPhone. I know that Omron is working on a blood pressure watch. But it is not out yet. I have a need to get my blood pressure checked now, because mine keeps running so high. Do you know of any that I may be able to buy?
    Hi there!
    I had recently been faced with the task of monitoring my pressure on a daily basis... Dr.s orders. I invested in a Premium Arm Blood Pressure Monitor from Walgreens and it was just what I needed. Syncs via BT to your iPhone with the compatible app. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1472704412.672813.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	512.5 KB 
ID:	110835