Why is my battery life so bad after water damage? And what can I do to fix it?
Dropped my i phone 5s in water. Was submerged for a second or less. Made the mistake of turning it on. But then left it in rice for 2 days. 2 days later it turned on fine and seemed to be working perfect. Only problem is the battery life. Would go from %100 to %10 in hours. And if I left it over night on standby with a charge it would be dead by morning. Also seems to be runnin hotter than before.
Replaced the battery but I'm still having the same issues and I don't know what else I could try. Please help