I am buying a new macbook pro retina 13.5 inch. RAM or Processor upgrade?
My question is if i should upgrade RAM to 16 gb, or the processor to the i7? I will be using this for school. My most intensive applications would be Skyrim via bootcamp, Parallels Desktop, and sketchup. For $200 I can upgrade either the RAM or processor. Should I even upgrade one?
- 08-28-2016, 11:01 PM #2
Re: I am buying a new macbook pro retina 13.5 inch. RAM or Processor upgrade?
Welcome to iMore! You might want to consider the RAM upgrade. All of today's processors are so darn fast I don't think you'll notice a difference between the i5 and i7 for what you'll be doing.
- By Anthonyiamador in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2016, 09:55 PM
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 15Last Post: 09-04-2016, 11:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2016, 07:49 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2016, 04:43 PM
- By Vancouverphoto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2016, 01:37 PM