This occurred several times. The first time I was deleting email within search results. Instead of deleting only the two messages I had selected for deletion, the entire contents of my inbox was deleted. The messages were not in my trash or anywhere else. I quickly checked Yahoo mail on my laptop, and the messages were gone from there too. I submitted a restore request, which resulted in most of the missing inbox messages being returned along with many messages I had previously trashed. It happened twice more while I was deleting from search results, and again this morning when I deleted a message from the inbox. Each time no warning or question appeared to allow me to confirm I wanted everything deleted. I can find no information on this. Can anyone help please?
    08-27-2016 03:15 PM
    Any messages that can be restored will re-appear in your mailbox within 24 hours. If you’re not seeing all the messages you expect after 24 hours, it’s because they were no longer recoverable. For additional information, visit Yahoo Help page: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html
    08-29-2016 03:26 AM