From iOS10 Beta to Final
I'm quite curious to see some of the new features in action - however I don't want to permanently stay involved int he iOS10 Beta program. How do thing play out from here...
If I download and install the latest Beta and remain in the program until the Final release is out, can I then just unenroll my device and continue my happy life? Or will I need to jump through a few hoops to get back to normal?
- 08-27-2016, 08:17 AM #2
- 08-28-2016, 04:39 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
Re: From iOS10 Beta to Final
I suggest you, after deleting the profile for the beta testing, to perform a firmware restore on your device after a backup, and to restore your content after the procedure. That's just an additional step I'd take to ensure no bugs form the betas will affect the device.
- By Ron7624 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 02:34 PM
- By prasanth22 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2016, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2016, 11:14 AM