Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Viewing Purchased Program_Program Not Available for Viewing for More than an Hour

We have the iTV box connected to a Hitachi (Model LE40K507) TV and until recently all we have watched via the device are Netflix programs; all with no issues. We recently purchased Season 1 of Ripper Street, a BBC series from the iTunes store. When we try to play an episode, the download is very slow and we get a message advising that the show will be ready to play in 1 hour some odd number of minutes. Of course, this is unacceptable and we dont know if there is anything to be done.

The movies available from the iTV app play without delay; no issues at all. I am reluctant to purchase any future programs from the iTunes store with which we might encounter the same problem.

If there is a remedy for this issue, please advise.

Regards,
    Don Longtain
    San Antonio, Texas

Default Re: Viewing Purchased Program_Program Not Available for Viewing for More than an Hour

I'm confused. You have an iTV box connected to an Hitachi TV. Right? Well, how are you trying to play the show you downloaded from the iTunes Store?