How do I restore all of my android apps, contacts. Etc to my ios
    08-26-2016 08:36 AM
    Here's a blog about it...

How to move your photos, contacts, and more from Android to iPad and iPhone | iMore

Apps are not going to transfer, while most of your Android Apps probably have iOS version they are considered different apps at a different store and you will need to download them again AND in the case of paid apps most likely pay again. In some cases you MAY be able to get the app vendor to transfer your license from the Android version to the iOS version, but I don't think that happens much anymore in this age of free and low cost 4.99 and under apps. (You used to be able to do that more when apps used to cost more. I remember transferring my 29.95 Tether license from BlackBerry to Android back in the day for example)
    Here's a blog about it...

How to move your photos, contacts, and more from Android to iPad and iPhone | iMore

Apps are not going to transfer, while most of your Android Apps probably have iOS version they are considered different apps at a different store and you will need to download them again AND in the case of paid apps most likely pay again. In some cases you MAY be able to get the app vendor to transfer your license from the Android version to the iOS version, but I don't think that happens much anymore in this age of free and low cost 4.99 and under apps. (You used to be able to do that more when apps used to cost more. I remember transferring my 29.95 Tether license from BlackBerry to Android back in the day for example)
    08-26-2016 08:44 AM