How can I stopped blocked phone number
I have an iphone 6 Plus. I have a blocked caller list in my setting but the phone will ring anyway showing "Blocked" when it rings. Is there any way or app to prevent these numbers from even being answered by my phone? I do not want to see or hear when one of these numbers attempts to call me. I get robocalls all the time and would like them to stop.
- Best AnswerAug 26 2016 | 9:20 am EDT
That "blocked" is the incoming callerID being blocked... has nothing to do with numbers you've blocked on your phone...
- 08-26-2016, 09:20 AM #2
- 08-26-2016, 09:29 AM #3Q&A Jedi
- 3,682 Posts
Re: How can I stopped blocked phone number
There are apps and services you can get that (many free, so for a fee) that can block calls from "private" and "called ID blocked" numbers. Keep in mind sometimes these calls may be friends who just don't like their number displayed on calls. I use a free service called youmail which offer such blocking. The caller gets a message that I do not accept calls from blocked numbers and then it gives them instructions on how to dial without the block on.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2016, 09:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2016, 06:17 AM