Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why can I send screen effects but I cannot receive them with iOS 10?

I used to be able to send and receive screen effects and text bubbles with iOS 10, but now I can't receive them. When someone sends me an effect like the fireworks, it simple shows up as "(sent with fireworks). I have already tried turning my phone off and back on. I have also checked to make sure that my Reduce Motion was turned off, which it is. Any other ideas of suggestions?
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    I used to be able to send and receive screen effects and text bubbles with iOS 10, but now I can't receive them. When someone sends me an effect like the fireworks, it simple shows up as "(sent with fireworks). I have already tried turning my phone off and back on. I have also checked to make sure that my Reduce Motion was turned off, which it is. Any other ideas of suggestions?
    Disable "Reduce Motion" in the Accessibility settings.

Default Why can I send screen effects but I cannot receive them with iOS 10?

Reboot your device pressing & holding the home & power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears. If that doesn't work, send feedback to Apple. It is still a beta and not everything works as it should.

Default Re: Why can I send screen effects but I cannot receive them with iOS 10?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Disable "Reduce Motion" in the Accessibility settings.