How did an unexplained photo appear in my iphone photo stream

I

iMore Question

Today I looked at my iphone photo stream and discovered a picture that I didn't and couldn't have taken. It had a time stamp at 7:55 of the previous evening, but unlike all the other photos in my photo stream (which did take) it does not disclose the location. All the other photos have the location plainly noted at the top of the photo. This is really strange. Although, the photo is of two young ladies who look to be in their twenties and are fairly attractive. So, as a man who is not in his twenties I really don't mind so much. It's just a bit freaky that I should find this photo on my phone.

SophieBird

May 8, 2018
Visit site
Did anyone find an explanation to this yet? It’s late chiming in on this I realize. But this has happened to me twice, and I finally found this link. Once several years ago, a friend visiting my daughter took two selfies to send home, and they appeared on my phone while I was a few streets away.
Last fall, I was glancing through the photos on my phone and discovered a photo of my neighbor taken by someone at his house a few days earlier. Just recently, and this is blowing my mind, I got a text msg from a friend, upset because he had received a snarky text from me, after I had said I wasn’t going to text him. Well wasn’t I shocked to find said snark, which I know I hadn’t written, staring back at me; then I realized that it was something I had written to a soon to be ex three years earlier. Now he thinks I am a complete liar after I tried to explain and I am almost starting to question my own sanity! I don’t use WhatsApp, and this happened on two different phones and two different providers. Please, anyone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone find an explanation to this yet? It’s late chiming in on this I realize. But this has happened to me twice, and I finally found this link. Once several years ago, a friend visiting my daughter took two selfies to send home, and they appeared on my phone while I was a few streets away.
Last fall, I was glancing through the photos on my phone and discovered a photo of my neighbor taken by someone at his house a few days earlier. Just recently, and this is blowing my mind, I got a text msg from a friend, upset because he had received a snarky text from me, after I had said I wasn’t going to text him. Well wasn’t I shocked to find said snark, which I know I hadn’t written, staring back at me; then I realized that it was something I had written to a soon to be ex three years earlier. Now he thinks I am a complete liar after I tried to explain and I am almost starting to question my own sanity! I don’t use WhatsApp, and this happened on two different phones and two different providers. Please, anyone?

No, and I doubt any of us can even recall this 2 year old thread. Every few months, we get people popping in here claiming that their devices were hacked or trying to give the impression of their devices being hacked. None of us can say with certainty why they do it and if true, we can’t say with certainty how it happened. The same with your situation. We don’t know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711