We just bought 2 iPhone 6 devices at Verizon, and bought their insurance. It seems expensive--are there less expensive reputable plans out there? We can cancel the plan any time we desire. thanks.
    08-24-2016 06:52 PM
    SquareTrade.
    Apple Care + (although it doesn't cover loss or theft)
    pkcable likes this.
    08-24-2016 08:21 PM
    Apple Care is less expensive, doesn't cover loss or theft as mentioned above, but if your phone needs a replacement, you get a new phone, not a refurbished one the way Verizon hands out. I work in a place where my phone could be easily stolen if I'm not careful, so I dropped my Verizon plan to cover the loss and theft ($7.15/month) and purchased Apple Care.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-25-2016 06:05 AM
    Apple Care + has also been known to go above and beyond for customers. While I can not guarantee they will cover you for every situation, I have seen them cover PLENTY where other insurance would have said "NO WAY!"
    CyreneK likes this.
    08-25-2016 08:33 AM
    Apple Care + has also been known to go above and beyond for customers. While I can not guarantee they will cover you for every situation, I have seen them cover PLENTY where other insurance would have said "NO WAY!"
    Ironically (and NO they did not see my post) I had an incident with my iPad Pro. It appears to have physical damage to the screen, and I have no idea how it happened. It looks like a ink splotch but there are no cracks, and I don't believe I dropped it. Clearly it's damage though, it's possible one of my coworkers did it, as they come in to my office to charge their phones, maybe someone dropped a phone on it? Anyways I called Apple and I was honest with them and I asked them what options I had. They told me not to worry they would cover it under my warranty! This is why I love Apple!
    08-27-2016 04:32 PM