Apple Music family plan
My family wants to switch to apple music family plan but we don't want other itunes charges to hit only one credit card. How can we keep just apple music charges to one card and all other charges to each individual apple id?
- 08-24-2016, 12:01 PM #2
- 593 Posts
Re: Apple Music family plan
The actually monthly charge for the Apple Music Family plan will be billed to the plan originators method of payment, whether it be credit card or iTunes credit.
Music purchases by whomever is within that family plan are billed to the purchasing individual's method of payment.
The family plan is based off of Apple's Family Sharing. You can read more about that here: iCloud - Family Sharing
- By HinoMusouka in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2016, 01:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 09:27 PM
- By tnt4 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2016, 03:48 PM
- By adamjackson in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 04:57 AM