My iPhone has always sent and received pics from other phone. Today, it will only send to iPhones.
I have tried solutions from forums. The ones I understand don't work. The others are beyond me!
- 08-23-2016, 03:07 PM #2
- 1,014 Posts
Re: My iPhone has always sent and received pics from other phone. Today, it will only send to iPho
Are you connected to WiFi? If so this would explain why it's only sending to iPhones. It may only be able to send iMessages with a data connection. Try disconnecting from WiFi. This would tell you if there is an issue with your cellular connection. This could be a cellular issue. Try simply restarting your phone. That has fixed issues like this for me in the past. If not, maybe try reseting your Network Settings. If neither of those work you may want to contact your carrier.
Also, is this happening with everyone you attempt to message who doesn't have an iPhone? Or just one person? That would help determine if its an issue on your end of theirs.
- 08-23-2016, 05:17 PM #3
- By HinoMusouka in forum iOS 10Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2016, 09:52 AM
- By Pullinmyhairout in forum iOS 10Replies: 32Last Post: 09-06-2016, 04:48 PM
- By Raymond_Walther in forum iOS 10Replies: 14Last Post: 08-25-2016, 04:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2016, 01:12 PM