How do I get pictures from my iPad which are in the "shared" folder onto my iPhone?
I have pictures that I sent through a shared folder, but they were deleted from my iPhone--sharing was disabled. Now I'd like to get the pictures back into the iPhone. Any hope?
- 08-23-2016, 01:40 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 85 Posts
Re: How do I get pictures from my iPad which are in the "shared" folder onto my iPhone?
The iPad is using iCloud Photo Library with your AppleID? You said Shared. Shared in iCloud I'm guessing?
If you do not use the same AppleID for both devices? If you do, then you don't have to do anything if using iCloud Photo Library. Just enable that setting on iPhone. Then open the Photos app.
If you don't use the same AppleID, on your iPad, just send a Shared link email for the Shared Album to yourself to the iPhone. or you can use Air Drop from iPad to iPhone to send directly. You can send all the photos in an email from the iPad to yourself on the iPhone.
- By raysivley in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 13Last Post: 09-11-2016, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Why is my scrabble game not connecting to games server. This has been the same since 11pm last nightBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 12:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2016, 11:47 AM
- By suninmoon in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 11:35 AM