6s or 6s+ ? Weigh in from experience with both.

I

iMore Question

Hello. I have picked up a 6s for a good deal. It is in new condition, and before I started to use it, I wanted some feedback. For those out there with experience with both the 6s and 6s plus.. with all factors being equal (storage,color,condition,price). Is the 6splus's camera/extra features that much better for vlogging and everyday usage? I guess i am looking for reassurance that the 6s will be sufficient. Anyone have the plus and go down in size because it is too unwieldy for everyday usage? Anyone go up in size because the camera/screen resolution is that much better? I appreciate any opinions from people that have used both the 6s and 6s+. Thank you!!

shodipo

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi
While I haven't used a 6s
I traded my 6 for a 6s plus about 3 months ago and I must say the benefits of the bigger phone outweigh the cons
I don't have any experience in vlogging but I expect you need a lot of phone battery to do that
The smaller phone will die on you if you don't have an external battery pack to recharge it about twice in a day
I don't think there's a very big difference between the camera quality so you should be fine as long as the phone is in a stable position during video recordings
I do wish I could use my phone one handed when I'm lying in bed sometimes
In summary if you're cool with charging numerous times a day the 6s should be fine, the camera is not so much of a difference
I personally went for the bigger phone because I hated having to carry my charger along everyday

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Depends on how much you're on phone all day. Neither is going to last a complete day of constant usage. However the Plus will outlast the smaller one by a few hours. I don't think the Plus's screen is any better than the smaller 6s to be honest. I loved everything about my 6s Plus, I only switched to the 6s for comfortability. The Plus is definitely going to be better for rear camera operations due to the optical image stabilization rather digital image stabilization, the Plus's rear camera actually floats to compensate for movement. If you're going to be out and about and vlogging, with the Plus or not, it's best to have a battery to charge. This year I'll probably be back to the Plus size.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I own/use both daily and you'll be just fine with the 6s. The battery is more than sufficient & the camera is great. I don't notice a huge difference in the pics. The only reason the 6s Plus is considered my main device is because of screen size. My thumb nails touch when I text on the 6s & it's annoying lol

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox