Why is my Apple ID already taken?
I tried to make one but it says that my email has already been taken, however I have made no apple id account. I reset the password from my email but it wont let me do anything without the security question answers, which I do not know the answers to because I did not make them. What can I do?
- 08-22-2016, 05:44 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: Why is my Apple ID already taken?
You should contact Apple directly. Someone, either on purpose or inadvertently, has apparently used your email address to create an Apple ID.
Is it possible that you created the account a long time ago and have since forgotten?
Is it possible that a family member used your email address to create an Apple ID?
Regardless, only Apple can help you with this.
Otherwise, just use a different email address.
- By Rafagon in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2016, 03:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 02:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2016, 12:11 PM