What r the 3 blinking dots for?
When I send a text in blue. Does that mean its going to another iPhone? What do the three blinking dots mean?
- 08-22-2016, 04:40 PM #2
Re: What r the 3 blinking dots for?
Yes, if the message is in blue, then the recipient is using an iPhone (or other compatible device) and using iMessage.
The "three blinking dots" means that the other person is typing a message. Although this is not 100 percent. They could have the cursor active and then not actually type a message and you might still see the dots. But in general, it means the other person is typing.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2016, 02:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2016, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2016, 03:53 PM
- By fdlockhart in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2016, 01:12 PM