Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tartarus
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default cant make new Apple ID. Says can't create more than 3 Id on this device

My elder son had iphone4. No that he has upgraded, has given it to younger sister. But now can't make new I'd. Is there a restriction on no of times iPhone can be used to make new I'd to sign in?

Global Posts
    11,306 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default cant make new Apple ID. Says can't create more than 3 Id on this device

Yes there is. I believe it was 3.

But there is no need to worry. Have your daughter create an Apple ID on any of the iPhones or iPads you have at home and simply login with it on her iPhone 4.

If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
    pkcable likes this.

Global Posts
    28,490 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: cant make new Apple ID. Says can't create more than 3 Id on this device

Apple only allows 3 iCloud ID's per device. This is to keep users from creating one after another to get the free 5 gb of iCloud storage for each one. She'll have to either use a former ID (one of the 3) or not have an account of her own.