why doesn't my laptop connect to my iphone 5s
I want to transport the photos on my IPhone 5s to my Sony Vaio Laptop, but it doesn't work. When I connect my IPhone 5s with a USB-cable to my laptop, I hear the connecting sound, but when I open the Apple-directory or file (don't know the exact name), I get the error notification: "The device doesn't answer anymore or the connection with the device is interrupted"?
The connection with I Tunes is still okay: it still synchs.
Can anybody help me?
- 08-21-2016, 09:40 AM #2
- 593 Posts
Re: why doesn't my laptop connect to my iphone 5s
Are you running Windows 10 on your Sony Vaio? I'm not too familiar with Windows (anymore :P) but here are a few articles that might help.
How to transfer your iPhone and iPad photos to Windows 10 | iMore
How to transfer photos from your Mac or PC to your iPhone and iPad | iMore
You can also try this Apple Support Article : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302
I hope this helps and good luck!
- By Nanope in forum iPhone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 08-22-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2016, 08:52 AM
- By ArashNurImanIM in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2016, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2016, 04:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 10:47 PM