Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why is this happening to my iPhone 6 please help

Last month I dropped my iPhone 6 in the pool and I took it right out turned it on and tuned it off and put in rice for 1-2 days, then after it worked fine. Last week my phone slipped in the sink and fell in the water while I was washing my hands and i dried it with some napkins and then it seemed to work fine. 4 days later I connected my charger and the battery was going down instead of up! Why is it doing that? And another question is my phone freezes a lot now like when I'm on an app for a couple minutes sometimes it will turn pitch black for like 2 seconds and then take me off the app then I try to go back to it but then my whole screen freezes why does it do that!??? Next question is I set my alarm every day to wake up and it never goes off even when my ringer and volume is all the way up and I selected all the weekdays to wake up why dosent it go off!???? Last question is, why does my phone die at like 15% now????????? Please if anyone can help answer this and be able to help me get through this that will really mean a lot Thankyou

Default Re: Why is this happening to my iPhone 6 please help

Welcome to iMore! Yesterday--and this is a true story--I had to dive into a pond to pull out my two year old son who had just slipped into it. My iPhone was in my pocket and got wet. It started acting up, so I went to the Apple Store and got a new iPhone. Water and electronics don't mix. If the inside of the phone got wet there's really nothing you can do.
    Tartarus likes this.