im having very stressful gamecentre account problems
i have 2 apple i.d's. i have signed in to GameCentre with both seperatly. when i attempt to open a game to get started on the SECOND new account, which has never been used before, it opens my FIRST account and continues as if im still logged into my FIRST account.
- 08-21-2016, 01:24 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 26 Posts
Re: im having very stressful gamecentre account problems
You likely are still logged into the first account on your device. Go to Settings> Game center and log in with the Apple ID of your choosing. Then anything that requires or has game center syncing should show the correct info. See the apple support article here for more help:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203983
In an unrelated to the resolution note: Why do you need to have two accounts in Game Center?
- By boxer29 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2016, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 08:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2016, 01:40 PM
- By 906beaver in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:49 AM