mac question how to clean computer

I

iMore Question

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 i bought this from the refurb on apple its awesome and great its a year old now well since i had it but how do keep it clean can someone give me a link for diyers

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!!

I can totally understand wanting to take good care of your investment. I too have an iMac and it's the main computer for my household... lol so I'm always making sure its clean.

Taken from Apple Support Website:
When cleaning the outside of your iMac, first shut down your iMac and unplug the power cord along with other connected devices. Then use a damp, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the computer's exterior. Avoid getting moisture in any openings. Do not spray liquid directly on the computer. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide that might damage the finish.To clean the display on your iMac, first shut down your iMac and unplug the power cord along with other connected devices. Next, dampen the cloth that came with your iMac—or another clean, soft, lint-free cloth—with water only, and then wipe the screen. Do not spray liquid directly on the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods