Wifi won't work on some apps

I

iMore Question

So I have an iPhone 5C, and I'm with plusnet fibre optic broadband, so far the hubs always worked, but recently, maybe over the last 6 days the wifi won't let me use certain apps, even though it says I'm connected, for example it won't let me us snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, but then it will let me use things like eBay, Safari, Amazon etc. I don't know what's going on or how to fix it ? Also, one time my Facebook told me I had to open my browser to basically log into the Hub, and I did, but it just came up with the normal browser? Also, I've reset my phone, the hub, turned basically my whole house on and off again, but to no avail, so I'm at a loss of what to do? And help would be greatly appreciated x

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Did you or someone change router or firewall settings? What type of wireless router are you using?

Those sites you listed not working sounds more likely a firewall is set to block connecting to them. If other sites are working, that would be my first guess.

Has anyone set up Parental Controls on your iPhone in Settings? That could be a source to look at too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73