I'm unable to attach a photo to my email on my iphone 6.
When I tap and hold in the body of the message, I get the black bar with "Select," "Select All," "Paste," and the arrow pointing to the right. When I tap on the arrow, I get "Cut," Copy," Paste, "BIU," and the arrow again, but no insert photo option. Any suggestions?
- 08-20-2016, 05:35 PM #2
- 27,282 Posts
Re: I'm unable to attach a photo to my email on my iphone 6.
Welcome to iMore! Try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2016, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2016, 05:34 AM
- By MDERKS in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2016, 08:55 PM
- By Colin Vanner in forum Facebook Messenger for iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2016, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 05:05 PM