Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Cydia stuck in crash.

I have a new iPhone 6S Plus 9.3.3 I managed to jailbreak successfully and install a few tweaks and apps. At some point I had to reboot. Attempts to re-jailbreak result in Cydia and all the related apps not opening. It won't post reboot jailbreak. This is only a day or two after jailbreaking. I have done the "trust" thing in device manager. I have tried reinstalling Pangu with impactor but just keep getting errors. I am guessing I will be told to uninstall and reinstall Pangu but I'm not sure how to do that. I do not the the PP icon/app. I have tried to go into safe mode and removed the last three installs. I no longer seem to be able get my phone into safe mode. How do I remove Cydia/Pangu from my phone without restoring or if I do have to restore, how can I do that without iTunes updating away from 9.3.3?Anything I am leaving out? Help?

Default Re: Cydia stuck in crash.

Hopefully, a member who can properly assist you will reply soon.
    iMore Beginner

74 Posts

Default Re: Cydia stuck in crash.

Check this article out for info. I've never jailbroke an any of my devices but this is the first sentence of the article - "Did you jailbreak your phone using the Pangu tool released in July?"

It explains about something called Cydia Eraser.