- iMore Intermediate
- 126 Posts
Apple Upgrade Program
So I bought on the Apple upgrade program last year. I am planning to upgrade to the 7 next month but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'd like to get the phone on release day, can I have it sent to the house, do I have to go to a store etc. anybody know?
Might be a good topic for an article on the blog.
- 08-20-2016, 11:03 AM #2
- 39,977 Posts
Re: Apple Upgrade Program
"After you've been paying installments for 12 months, you can trade in your old iPhone for the next version—presumably by making a reservation and visiting an Apple Store."
- By Ariza16 in forum iOS 10Replies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2016, 08:30 PM
- By jpgti in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 08-24-2016, 08:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2016, 09:33 AM
- By jimpilot in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:35 PM